Lensiora is an intraoral camera that integrates with all dental imaging solutions and even some practice management applications, such as AbelDent and OpenDental. This allows you to directly send images captured by the camera into your patients’ charts.
If your dental imaging software is not supported by Lensiora, you will need to set it up to use the Lensiora TWAIN module. You can do this by selecting the “Acquire from Scanner” or “Acquire from Digital Camera” options.
Once it’s set up, you can use the “Acquire” option to launch Lensiora Video Capture. You can then take snapshots of your patients and view them in the image list on the right. Before importing the images, you can review them and delete any you don’t want to keep.
To review an image, simply hover your mouse over its thumbnail in the image list. To delete an image, click on the trash can icon or select the image and click the delete button.
When you’re ready, click the “Get Images” button to import all of the images into your patient’s chart. To save, you can also simply power off the camera or put it back into its holder.
You can also view the images in full-screen mode by double-clicking on the video image, clicking the “Full Screen” button, or pressing the F11 key on your keyboard.
Proprietary TWAIN Driver for Lensiora Intraoral Camera
Options & Settings
- Full Screen: This button allows you to make the video image full screen, covering the entire screen. However, some options will be hidden but the camera’s capture buttons will still work. To exit full screen mode, double-click anywhere or press the F11 key.
- Resolution: It gives you the ability to temporarily change the captured image’s resolution. To make the change permanent, go to the system tray, right-click the Lensiora icon, choose Status, and select the Other Options tab.
- Snapshot: This feature duplicates the function of the camera’s capture buttons.
- Settings: This opens a dialog box with color adjustment options such as Hue, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, and more.
- Auto take every X seconds: Lensiora can take shots automatically to prevent blurry images from pressing the Capture button. When this option is on, the camera will take shots at a specified interval as you pan it across the arch. To start or stop, simply press the Capture button on the camera.
- Save Images when Camera is turned OFF: If selected, Lensiora will save all captured images automatically when the camera is turned off or placed back in the holder.
- Delete Selected: This option allows you to delete all selected images from the list, useful for avoiding duplicates or unwanted images.
- Clear Selection: This feature unselects all images.
- Get Images: This button saves all captured images into the Imaging software and closes the User Interface after import.
- Cancel: This closes the interface without importing any images.