Updating Lensiora Software
To update the Lensiora software, locate the yellow and black Lensiora camera icon in the system tray (bottom right corner of the screen).
Right click on the icon and a menu will appear. Select the Check for Updates menu item and proceed to Download and Install the update.
NOTE: Administrator privileges will be required to apply the update.
If you were instructed by the tech support specialist to initiate a repair or replacement order, click on the Start button above and fill the form.
After filling the form, please print it and follow the instructions on it.
Lensiora is warranted for one full year since the purchase date. An additional year of warranty can be purchased when placing the order online.
Lensiora comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the camera, contact us to obtain a RMA number and submit an order using the Start button in the return section above.
Camera has to be physically intact and have all accessories.
Maintenance and Care
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Use a soft cloth to softly wipe the camera body
- Do not wipe the camera with benzene, thinner, Dicide or glutderaldihyde
- Do not spray cleaning liquids or disinfectants directly on the camera handpiece or the USB cable
- Use care not to allow liquids to run into internal circuitry
Cleaning Camera lens
- Take a Q-Tip and gently dip one end of in alcohol. Remove excess alcohol by pressing the tip against a gauze or other absorbent cloth
- Twist the tip gently into the camera lens opening several times
- CAUTION: Avoid pressing too hard or using a sharp instrument to clean the lens. Breaking the lens will void the warranty.
- Use the other end of the Qtip (the dry one) to remove streaks by again twisting the tip very gently
- Test the image quality using the LensioraSave application or your Imaging software
- Repeat if necessary