Maintenance and Care
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Clean the camera body using a soft cloth. To minimize the need for frequent cleaning, use sheaths even when the camera is not in use.
- Avoid using cleaning products such as benzene, thinner, Dicide, or Glutaraldehyde.
- If disinfection is necessary, use alcohol and avoid the sensor area.
- When cleaning the cord, be sure to disconnect it from the camera first. Do not run the wipe down the cord while it is still connected, as this can damage the cord and void the warranty.
- Do not spray any cleaning liquids or disinfectants directly on the camera handpiece or USB cable.
- Take care to prevent liquids from entering the internal circuitry.
Cleaning Camera Lens
- Dampen one end of a Q-tip with alcohol and remove any excess by pressing it against a gauze or other absorbent cloth.
- Gently twist the dampened Q-tip into the camera lens opening several times.
- Caution: Avoid applying too much pressure or using sharp instruments to clean the lens, as this may damage the lens and void the warranty.
- Use the dry end of the Q-tip to gently remove any streaks.
- Test the image quality using the LensioraSave application or your imaging software.
- Repeat the cleaning process if necessary.
Installing Lensiora Software
This short Video will show how to quickly install Lensiora HD software on a new computer.
Updating Lensiora Software
To update the Lensiora software, follow these steps:
- Locate the yellow and black Lensiora camera icon in the system tray (bottom right corner of the screen).
- Right-click on the icon and select ‘Check for Updates’ from the menu that appears.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the update.
Please note: You will need administrator privileges to apply the update.