StillVue Pulse Oximeter
FDA CLEARED: StillVue Oximeter is registered with FDA and cleared for professional medical use as well as for home use.
FAST AND ACCURATE: The device will measure your SpO2 and Heart Rate in under 10 seconds
LIGHTWEIGHT: our portable finger oxygen monitor comes with a lanyard making it easy to take on the road
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: Suits all finger sizes.
COMPLETE SPO2 VALUE: Delivers accurate reading results with ± 1% precision for medical use, being one of the few FDA cleared pulse oximeters on the market
FOR ALL AGES: StillVue pulse oximeter can be used as a pediatric pulse oximeter for children, as well as adults.
Indications for Use
SVPO1 Finger Pulse oximeter is a non-invasive device intended for spot-checking functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin in the blood (SpO2) and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter is suitable for clinical use on adults at hospitals, medical or dental clinics and/or at home. This device is not intended for continuous monitoring. This device is FDA approved and complies with the following standards: IEC 60601-1:2005+A1:2012, IEC60601-1-2 : 2014, IEC 60601-1-11:2015, ISO80601-2-61:2017
- The Oxygen Meter requires no routine calibration other than the replacement of batteries.
- The operation of the product is simple with only one button to turn on and off the device.
- Power consumption of the product is low and two premium alkaline AAA batteries will allow the unit to operate continuously for approximately 24 hours.
- The product will automatically power off within 8 seconds after removing the finger from the device
- Display: Backlit LCD Display
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 70% ~ 100%
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 pulses/min ~ 199 pulses/min
- Pulse Intensity Display: Stacked bars
- Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA Alkaline batteries (or rechargeable batteries)
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate
- SpO2 Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in the 80% ~ 100% SpO2 range / ±3% in the 70% ~ 79% SpO2 range / NOT accurate under 70% SpO2
- Pulse Measurement Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2% (larger value)
- Dimensions: 67 mm (H) X 35 mm (W) X 33 mm (D)
- Weight: 34 grams
- Clamp one finger fully into the rubber opening with fingernail facing upwards.
- Sit down and relax your whole body while the measurement is being taken.
- Press the power switch on the front panel to start the measurement.
- Measurements will be displayed in real-time on the LCD display.
- The device will power off if no finger is detected within 8 seconds.
The pulse rate bar graph displays your pulse in heartbeats per minute. The height of the bar graph shows the strength of your pulse. The %SpO2 value will display the blood oxygenation level.
No pressure: 30 days money back guarantee! Although we know you’ll love our StillVue pulse oxygen finger monitor, we are ready to answer any questions you might have about the o2 saturation monitor or refund your return for any reason.