Lensiora HD Intraoral Camera
The Lensiora® Intraoral Camera is compatible with all dental imaging applications and can even be used without one. It is supported by all Windows operating systems, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions, starting with Windows XP SP3 and up to Windows 11.
With every Lensiora® Intraoral Camera purchase, you will receive a 30-day money-back guarantee and free technical support and software updates for the lifetime of the product.
- Increased Reliability: The new CNC machined metal socket ensures a secure and error-free connection of the cable to the camera.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- Transillumination is now possible with an additional light source. The camera lights can be turned off by pressing the Power button for 2 seconds.
- Enhanced Aesthetics and Internal Design.
- Improved Cord: The cord is reinforced with Kevlar® and features a top-quality Swiss-made medical connector for added durability.
Each Camera includes:
- One Lensiora HD Intraoral Camera
- Two PC licenses
- One 8 ft. (2.5 m) USB Cable
- One wall mount with ON/OFF sensor and two screws
- One Year Warranty (2nd Year optional)
- 50 camera sheaths
- FREE installation and FREE technical support for life on each licensed PC
Also included for each order:
- USB thumb-drive with Installation software Guaranteed to work with your Dental Imaging Software
- License Number
- Installation Guide
Lensiora is proud to offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your camera for any reason, please contact us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Then, simply use the ‘Start’ button in the Service Request section on the Support page to initiate the return process.
Please note that the camera must be in its original condition and include all accessories.
Lensiora is warranted for one full year since the purchase date. The warranty coverage extends to include protection against accidental damage.
An additional year of warranty can be purchased when placing the order online.
Disposable Camera Sleeves
Lensiora cameras include 50 Sheaths (protective barriers) designed specifically for the camera body.
Additional sheaths can be purchased when placing the camera order.
With every Lensiora Camera, you will receive two licenses for the Lensiora Software. This software must be installed on each computer you wish to use the camera with. Please note, the Lensiora software does not need to be installed on the server, only on the computers that will be using the Lensiora cameras.
The software is required to receive free lifetime technical support.
For example, if you have one camera and wish to use it on two computers, no additional licenses are required as each camera comes with two standard licenses. However, if you have two cameras and wish to use them on six computers, you will need to purchase an additional license pack to bring the total number of licenses to six. This way, the cameras can be easily moved and used on any of the six computers.
You can receive a discount on 2 or more cameras if purchased in the same order. The discount won’t apply to separate orders. To see the discount, add more cameras to your order by clicking the “+” sign near the “Add to Cart” button.
|Quantity||Promo Unit Price||Total Price|