Lensiora HD Intraoral Camera
Lensiora Intraoral Cameras work with all Dental Imaging Applications and even without one. All Windows Operating Systems ( 32-bit and 64-bit) are supported starting with Windows XP SP3.
All Lensiora Intraoral Camera orders come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and FREE technical support and updates for life.
- Transillumination is now possible with a second source of light. Turn the camera lights off by pressing the Power button for 2 seconds.
- Improved Aesthetics
- Improved cord: Kevlar® reinforced with Swiss-Made medical connector
Each Camera includes:
- One Lensiora HD Intraoral Camera
- Two PC licenses
- One 8 ft. (2.5 m) USB Cable
- One wall mount with ON/OFF sensor and two screws
- One Year Warranty (2nd Year optional)
- 50 camera sheaths
- FREE installation and FREE technical support for life on each licensed PC
Also included for each order:
- USB thumb-drive with Installation software
- License Number
- Installation Guide
Lensiora cameras come standard with a 1 year manufacturer Warranty.
A 2nd Year of warranty is optional and can be selected only at the time of purchase.
Disposable Camera Sleeves
Lensiora cameras include 50 Sheaths (protective barriers) designed specifically for the camera body.
Additional sheaths can be purchased when placing the camera order.
Each Lensiora Camera includes 2 PC licenses for the Lensiora Software.
Lensiora Software needs to be installed on each PC which will be using the camera in order for the capture button to work.
In addition, each licensed PC receives Free technical support for life.
Volume discounts are available for 2 or more cameras only when purchased in the same order. These discounts do not apply to split orders.
The discounts will be applied automatically when increasing the quantity of cameras on your order.
|Quantity||Unit Price||Total Price|