- Latest Generation High Definition CMOS sensor
- Magnification in 4 steps up to 400%
- Extremely fast video processing – less blur, more detail
- 6 super bright LEDs provide perfect illumination
- Shuts Off automatically when placed in the cradle or after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Supports USB foot pedals (optional)
- Supports voice commands (USB microphone required)
- Works natively with Microsoft Windows XP Service pack 2 and later Windows versions including 32 bit and 64 bit versions without the need for special drivers.
- No need for additional Imaging Software.
- Works with Windows Desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Camera LEDs can be turned off by pressing Power button for 2 seconds
- 2.0 Mega Pixels
- Sensor ¼ CMOSv
- Resolution Max 1600×1200
- Type of focus Auto-focus
- Scope of focus 5mm-50mm
- Powered via USB cable
- Zoom up to 4X
- Light: 6 white LEDs 5600K
- Visual Angle 90 degrees
- Length of handset 8 inches (204 mm)
- Cable Length: 8 Ft (2.5 m)
- Weight: 2 Oz
With Lensiora, you’ll receive proprietary software that makes it easy to use the camera with any dental imaging application, taking snapshots and saving them directly into the patient’s chart. You can even use the camera without dental imaging software for video exams, saving snapshots as BMP, TIFF, or JPG files.
Each camera comes with a license for two computers, so you can install the software on two systems and use the camera interchangeably. For example, if you have two operatories with separate computers and screens, you can use one camera with the software on both systems.
If you have more than two operatories, you’ll need to purchase additional licenses. For example, if you have four operatories, you can buy one camera with two licenses and add another license for two computers, bringing the total to four. This way, you can install the software on four computers and use the camera interchangeably.
However, most of our customers find it more convenient to have one camera per operatory, as it saves time and effort from moving the camera from room to room.
What is included
- One Intraoral camera hand-piece
- One USB 2.0 cable with removable connector
- One holder with magnetic shut-off sensor and two screws
- 50 disposable, single-use, optically-transparent plastic sheaths
- Software and TWAIN driver licensed for two PCs (see Licensing section above)
- Installation Guide
- FREE Software updates for LIFE
- FREE Installation
- FREE Support for LIFE
Lensiora’s intraoral cameras are backed by a one-year limited warranty that includes technical support. If you choose to extend your warranty coverage, the terms will be extended for the duration of your purchased coverage.
For full details and limitations of our warranty, please refer to the Warranty document included with your order.