- Latest Generation High Definition CMOS sensor
- Magnification in 4 steps up to 400%
- Extremely fast video processing – less blur, more detail
- 6 super bright LEDs provide perfect illumination
- Shuts Off automatically when placed in the cradle or after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Supports USB foot pedals (optional)
- Supports voice commands (USB microphone required)
- Works natively with Microsoft Windows XP Service pack 2 and later Windows versions including 32 bit and 64 bit versions without the need for special drivers.
- No need for additional Imaging Software.
- Works with Windows Desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Camera LEDs can be turned off by pressing Power button for 2 seconds
- 2.0 Mega Pixels
- Sensor ¼ CMOSv
- Resolution Max 1600×1200
- Type of focus Auto-focus
- Scope of focus 5mm-50mm
- Powered via USB cable
- Zoom up to 4X
- Light: 6 white LEDs 5600K
- Visual Angle 90 degrees
- Length of handset 8 inches (204 mm)
- Cable Length: 8 Ft (2.5 m)
- Weight: 2 Oz
Proprietary Lensiora software is included to allow camera to be used with all Dental Imaging applications taking snapshots and saving them into the patient’s chart. In addition the software allows the camera to be used even without dental imaging software, for video exams and saving snapshots as BMP, TIFF or JPG files files.
Each camera includes a software license for two computers which means you can install the software on two systems and move the camera from one to another. One example would be an office with two operatories, each operatory having its own computer and screen. One camera could have the software installed and used on both computers without needing an additional license.
In a case where the office has 4 operatories, two cameras would be needed to satisfy the licensing requirement. Alternatively, one camera can be purchased (which includes two licenses) and an additional license for two PCs can be added at the time of purchase bringing the total to four. In this case the software can be installed on 4 computers and camera can be moved from one to another.
However, most of our customers realize that given how affordable Lensiora is, one camera per operatory makes a lot of sense considering the time spent removing, moving and inserting the camera in a different room.
What is included
- One Intraoral camera hand-piece
- One USB 2.0 cable with removable connector
- One holder with magnetic shut-off sensor and two screws
- 50 disposable, single-use, optically-transparent plastic sheaths
- Software and TWAIN driver licensed for two PCs (see Licensing section above)
- Installation Guide
- FREE Software updates for LIFE
- FREE Installation
- FREE Support for LIFE
Lensiora intraoral camera products come with a one-year limited warranty that includes technical support. If additional warranty coverage is purchased the terms will be extended for the total duration of the warranty coverage.
Refer to the Warranty document on the software media received with your order for full terms and limitations.